Dec 3, 2009

Implemented first time, handling over a system remotely, and successfully.

last time when I tried, I was having a lot of troubles with LAN connections. And, I even did not have my own computer in the hostel that time, I live in. Then me, and a TE from computer engineering tried it to the best. But all in vain. In fact, I was also a novice that time (I was an FE). We used the most basic, Windows utility of remote desktop connection. It failed. May be we were short of knowledge, or may be the engineers in the Microsoft are payed for no work. Of course, second case is less realistic.

Today I used Team viewer. Just 2.5 MB software, free to download, and easy to use. It was lovely. And can make you experience even better if you have a high speed information superhighway plus a computer with nice configuration.

I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment